Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pullman, Football, and Back

Rode to Philip's football game in Martin Stadium in Pullman yesterday. I do not know how hard the wind was blowing but it was pretty blustery. I expected Piglet and Pooh to go bouncing by at any moment.

The trail to Pullman is pretty nice but the scenery leaves a lot to be desired. I really enjoy the ride to Troy over the one to Pullman.

The games where running about 30-40 minutes late so we ended up watching the end of one game and another full game. The game is comprised of two 26-28 minutes halves with a 2-3 minute half time.

I got to watch Philip's game from the sidelines while working the down marker. It was a very interesting vantage point. They lost the game 20-0 but I think Philip still had fun.

The ride home was a quick one. The wind was at my back and it sure made going home a lot easier.

No comments: