Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rosary Ride

OK. 12.5 miles this morning and I got part way to Pullman. I went as far as one Rosary (started at the state line). It looks like I get about 3 miles per Rosary. I don't know my MPH but I do know my MPR. I like doing the Rosary when I ride. It helps me get into a good mood and helps me relax for the rest of the day.

It was a very good ride and I am not sore after it.

The weather was nice and there was a slight breeze from the west. Of course I have the trailer attached and I was carrying my gym bag in the trailer. It was nice seeing all of the other bike commuters on the trail.

2 comments:

Athanasis Contra Mundum said...

I'll have to check someday what my MPR is on a bike.

Bill Kerr said...

I just figured out that it might have been 3 MPR. I did a 3.5 yesterday and today and I was going at a faster pace then I did on this ride.