Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Training

Well the MS150 in McCall is over a month and a half away and I am having fun on the bike. So far I have ridden 50 miles in 8 days. I know I need to ride that plus 15 to 20 on both of the days that I ride in August.

Well I am going to try and get a little bit more miles in the coming days. It has been hard to get out when I have been helping at the school with the roof and just being a dad all the time. Philip (in the picture with me) is a pretty good biking buddy but he can not go more than 8 miles and I go so much faster then him. The trailer attached to my bike is a great carrier of all my stuff plus it does a great job being a drag chute when the wind is blowing.

Tomorrow will be a ride toward Pullman and back before a meeting at 1. Hopefully I don't stink to bad from it.

No comments: