Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Glasses

Nice day to ride the bike to go pickup new glasses in Pullman. Started out at 7:40 after dropping all of my work stuff off at the library. The Chipman trail between Moscow and Pullman is pretty smooth and has a gradual slope. Had a slight wind at my back as I headed down the trail. Made it to Pullman by the optometrist in 48 minutes from home (12 miles). The ride back to Moscow felt like it was slower since I was going into the wind. The bike trailer acts like a little parachute. I did make it back to work after another 48 minutes (9 miles). Just a little slower then the first leg of the trip.

The heat was really starting to come down when I was about 3 miles away from getting to Moscow. I was kind of glad that I had to stop at WalMart to pick up a tube for Philip's bike. It will be good to get his bike fixed so that we can ride to campus tomorrow.

The MS-150 ride is exactly a month away and I am getting so ready to do it. I just hope the deer are ready for me this year because I am ready for them. :)

No comments: