Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July and Bike Description

July is almost done and I have done just a little over 200 miles for the month. 21 days of biking for about 9.5 miles each of those days. Not bad for mostly going to and from work. There are a couple of days in there where I rode over 20 miles in one trip. I know that August will have a higher total mileage then July. The main ride will be the MS150 ride plus a few other 20+ rides.

I have a 1992 Giant Rincon mountain bike. It is pretty much the same as when I bought it. The only change that has been made is a Scott curved handle bar. I mostly ride with a Burley hard shell bike trailer on the back. This past week has been spent hauling an extra 40 pounds of weight in the trailer. I have a laptop case with several free weight plates inside.

No comments: