Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May and MS Ride

Been a great May so far. 200+ miles on the bikes and it doesn't look like it is slowing down. I figured out why the ball of my right foot was hurting. Seems that I need to move my foot forward when starting out on the Vandal bike before I try to get it in the toe clip. Took a ride out to Robinson Lake Park yesterday evening. I am glad that there was not that much traffic on that road.

I finally signed up for the MS Ride in McCall. It will be a great two days of riding in late August. Deb and Steve are going to be back at it again this year. Deb is probably going to kick my butt this year from all of the training and racing that she has done. If anyone would like to donate to this wonderful cause you can go to my MS Society donation page. Joe Vandal will be tagging along again this year. Thanks to all of those that have supported me in the past.

No comments: