Saturday, August 1, 2009

Troy Day on the Bike

Got up early this morning and biked to Troy and back. Temperature was not to bad at 7 this morning. Did start getting warm at 9. I like this ride more then the ride to Pullman since there are more trees along the way and more things to see. About three miles outside of Troy there is a spot where it gets about 5-8 degrees cooler. It never gets cooler when you ride to Pullman.

On the way back home I felt that I could do another 4 or 5 miles so I rode over to campus and rode up past the Kibbie Dome back down to the trail I usually come to work on. Total mileage was 31.4 miles with a total time of about 2 hours.

Am really looking forward to the coming weekend since I will be riding with a bunch of others on part of the Trail of the Coeur d'Alenes (Harrison to Plummer back to Harrison).

No comments: